1. Spend day onboard with J.D. Sellers. Need to better understand fuel, mechanical, and electrical systems on board before going offshore. i.e. AC Panel, access to dipstick port, water maker usage, battery volt meter configuration, etc.
2. Tear down, clean, and grease old Barient Winches (x4).
3. Have EPIRB battery replaced. Expired 3 years ago, but tests OK.
4. Have Givens 6 man life raft inspected. May need to be replaced or in need of extensive repair.
5. Replace Roller Furling line. Very worn with UV damage.
6. Set up Jack Line configuration for offshore sail.
7. Replace Cowl vent lost overboard.
8. Test run dingy and inspect all fuel lines, cooling lines, and spark plugs on outboard before departure.
9. Acquire CO2 charged life jacket with harness attachment for jacklines.
10. Acquire all USCG required safety equipment. i.e. noise maker, flares, throwables