Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Allied Rally and the stars.

10 Allied Sailboats got together earlier this year in Florida. They put together this little video that shows the boats, the owners, and a few arial shots taken during thier sail. Wish I could have made it. I do love the lines of these old boats.




Progress continues. The windlass is back on the boat and rebedded. I scrubbed the dingy down last night and will be adding a coat of MDR Amazon's inflatable anti fouling bottom paint this evening. Money continues to hemmorage, but I've just added a small video camera to the boat stores called the Flip. http://www.theflip.com/ I also purchased a sextant as a back means of navigation to the two GPS units I've got on board. I like the idea of being able to navigate by the stars the way the ancient mariners did. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it.

No comments: