Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Alive!!!

I swear I heard angels singing in the heavens when I finally got it all put back together.1 Every hose has been replaced. The toilet was removed, bleached, and completely rebuilt. I never thought I’d have this much respect for my toilet. The only downer is that I am one 1.5 inch elbow joint short of being able to connect the head to the holding tank. Oh well, at least I know it all works.

Going sailing tomorrow. After the IKE, the non-skid project, and a head rebuild I think it’s time to enjoy the old girl. Spending the night out at Red Fish if anyone is headed out. Have a great weekend.


Lee Winters
Skype: (281) 336-0855
Satellite Phone: 8816-316-59853

4 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Nice head. Your boat's lovely.

Lee Winters said...

Thanks! It's been a lot of work, but she is just about ready. Four weeks to go.

br said...

Hey if you were at redfish friday night, that was us in our PY-26 that anchored behind you. I didn't get much sleep because of the wind howling at 20 mph. Still fun though. Byron, S/V Likely Excuse

Lee Winters said...

Just missed you Byron. We didn't get out there until around 7:00 p.m. Saturday night. We snuggled in close to the bend and rode pretty comfortably. Still a bit breezy. I'll keep an eye out for you.